Monday 30 April 2012

My first vExpert 2012

It has been 8 days since I received "Welcome on vExpert board" mail from VMware Community Manager, and I tempted to make a note about such big event for me here, but you can't imagine how complicated and time-consuming a preparation for IELTS exam can be  :)

Well, to be honest, I was 99% sure I would get it considering how much time I have devoted to my new virtualization passion, especially taking into account the fact I was blogging in 2 languages. I know that quality of my posts still leaves much to be desired, but I really hope I am doing better and better with each new post.

I said I was expecting it, but it doesn't mean I wasn't really glad and proud of myself for getting vExpert 2012 title. Unfortunately, the new job I got doesn't give me a lot of chances to work with vSphere, therefore, I have had not much to post about this year. However, with vExpert status came the motivation to study VMware products and write more about them. Otherwise, I won't get my second vExpert next year. :)

Quite soon I will be involved into Disaster Recovery site planning and implementation phases, so I am looking forward to get my hands on it. Then I can spend more time with my blog and its readers.

Talk to you soon.


2 comments:

  1. My congratulations with vExpert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eugene. It seems to be easier than it looked like :)

    ReplyDelete