Monday 20 August 2012

I am finally back

Well, I know for sure I am not getting vExpert status next year. Have been utterly busy with preparation for IELTS exam over the last 5 months. Just yesterday I have got the results I sought (Overall: 8.0).

I have been working with myriad of technologies this year, except VMware products :)  Therefore, I have got a bit rusty in a virtualization world and need a deep dive for at least a month into virtual products before I can get back to the level I was last year.

This week I am planning to write about HP Virtual Library System and not very positive experience with this product, though it could be just a result of using VLS together with Veritas Backup Exec.

Later on, I am going to share my experience with VMware Site Recovery Manager which I have planned and configured for our company last week.

And the last great piece of news is that now we have an authorized examination center in Kazakhstan where we can take VCAP 5 exams. I remember that even in Italy there was no such place where I could sit VCAP 4 exam last year and had to go to Switzerland.

See you soon guys.

PS I was really impressed by the fact that average number of visitors haven't decreased lately even though I haven't posted for so long. Thanks to you all for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment