Sunday 31 August 2014

I am back, again

Hi everyone,

I am getting back to my blog again, for the second time.
There have been huge changes in my life as me and my family have moved to Sydney and I also got a new job.

Now I work for a small IT company called Tango Technology in a position of a senior engineer and I can tell that was a serious switch from a corporative culture and rules I used to work for the whole my life.

I can definitely see the pros and cons of working for small and big companies now, but I am not still sure which option is the best for me.

This year I missed VMware Expert and to be honest I haven't been working much with vSphere and had to learn of lot of new things and technologies which are apparently a commonplace in small IT companies, but I surely will be pursuing in the forthcoming year.

Talk to you later.

Askar

No comments:

Post a Comment